Maximum Safety, Maximum Performance, Maximum Precision
Tri Tool’s exciting new split-frame machining system has been designed to deliver unprecedented performance and dependability, combined with industry-leading operator safety at its very core.
Tri Tool’s many years as an OEM providing high quality, world-class portable machining solutions has resulted in a vast body of experience, as well as the excellent opportunity to learn our customers’ needs and expectations from our many tools.
Having developed countless variations, configurations and special engineered versions of the split frame lathe, we became keenly aware of the fact that the true nature of the “clamshell” lathe was not simply a machine that could be split and mounted in-line along a pipe. It’s real advantage was that it was an ideal platform for limitless machining operations.
Tri Tool’s TRIMAX is endorsed by Construction Solutions, a part of the Construction Safety Division within the Center for Disease Control (CDC), as a product that, “…follows the Prevention through Design concept…“.
TRIMAX Portable Machining System
- No external tripper or drive block pinch points for operator safety
- Patented recirculating bearing enables faster and heavier cutting
- Toe clamps for infinite adjustments without having to remove bolts
- Tripper handle at rear of machine for increased safety and away from rotating elements
- Auto-lock headstock engages whenever the frame is separated
- Tool module sizes that are practically flush to frame for improved safety and for working in confined spaces
- Multiple tripper locations provide easy feed rate selection
- Feed stays engaged during adjustment so modules can’t accidentally slide off
Below are some of the standard accessories available for these machines.
As an original equipment manufacturer, special options are available depending on your unique situation. Please ask your sales representative for items not listed below.