Proven Reliability and Performance
The Model 214B BEVELMASTER™ provides a wide working size range with a single standard mandrel. The open design of the tool holders allows for full viewing of machining operations for simultaneous facing, beveling and counterboring. Torque key adjustment on the mandrel prevents backlash and vibration, providing smoother cutting. A double enveloping worm gear set is used for maximum strength and machine life. The industry workhorse for machines in this class.
The extremely versatile Model 214B BEVELMASTER™ offers a wide working size range with a single standard mandrel. The open design of the tool holders allow for unobstructed viewing of the machining operations for simultaneous facing, beveling and counterboring. The portable ID mounted, pipe lathe is ideal for weld end prepping 4″ to 14″ pipe (except 4″ Sch XX). Options include elbow mandrels for “fittings” within the size range, full support mandrels for thin wall tubing, single point and flange facing kits.
- 4″ to 14″ (114.3 to 355.6mm) Pipe Range
- Single Point Extension, 8.20” to 24” OD (208.3 to 609.6mm)
- Wall Thickness 1.32” (33.53mm), Single Point 2.34” (59.44mm)
- Flange Facing Attachment, 3.44” to 24” OD (87.4 to 609.6mm)
- Elbow Mandrel, 3.31” to 13.12” ID (84 to 333.2mm)
- Miter Mandrel, 3.82” to 12.39” ID (97 to 314.7mm)
- 3 Jaw or Miter Mandrel Extension, 6.10” to 23.5” ID (154.9 to 596.9mm)
- Sleeve Mandrel (thin wall pipe), 4” to 12” (114.33 to 304.8mm), 14″ (355.6mm) special order
- Out of Round Tracker, min 4.49” ID (114mm)
- Pneumatic Motor (85 cfm (40L/s) at 90 psi (621 kPa) air supply)
- Heavy Duty Electric Motor
- Hydraulic Motor
- Form Tool or Carbide Insert Cutting
- Bevel, Counterbore, Face, ID Chamfer, Flange Face
- Preparation on mild, chrome, stainless, copper-nickel alloy
- Special procedures for: inconel, other high temp alloys
- Versatile Mounting Options
- Weight 80 lbs (36 kg)
Now, get all of the advantages of Tri Tool’s great new Model 214B – With your existing Model 212B!
Now, get all of the advantages of Tri Tool’s great new Model 214B – with your existing Model 212B!
Tri Tool has redesigned the ultra-reliable and ever-popular Model 212B as the new Model 214B. The 214B’s cutting capacity has been extended to cover 4″ to 14″ pipe. This Upgrade Kit (PN 05-0655) includes all of the components necessary to upgrade your existing 212B to the new Model 214B. Best of all, accessories for the 212B will all work with the upgraded 214B. Call for more info and complete specifications.
UPGRADE KIT Includes:
Higher torque motor for increased OD
Extended mounting blocks for 14″ pipe.
Extended Steel tool holder for beveling bit.
Extended Aluminum tool holders for facing and/or counterbore bits.
Kit includes Operator’s Manual for the Model 214B BevelMaster®
200 Series Accessories
Easy to set up and operate, our unique clamshell designs allow for optimal machining speed and feed rates. Below are some of the standard accessories available for these machines.
As an original equipment manufacturer, special options are available depending on your unique situation. Please ask your sales representative for items not listed below.
This information is provided as a guideline only to assist with the selection of equipment and accessories. This information is subject to change without notice. Contact your sales representative for specific details or technical specifications.