Tri Tool Precision Tool Bits
At Tri Tool, we are the tool bit experts. With dedicated engineering and machine shop staff, we have created over 10,000 tool bit designs specifically geared to the alloy, coating, and wall thickness of the material being cut. Many of our standard bits can be used in other manufacturer’s equipment, so you can still get the superior results you want.Should you have a special application which requires special bits, we will be glad to work with your specifications. You can fill out our on-line Tool Bit Design Form for fast service.
Tri Tool’s Patented Tool Bit Technology!
Our unique patented Durabit® series offers better cut consistency, faster cut times and precise, accurate results due to the geometry of the grind and the cutting edge of the tool bit. Because of this, and a unique coating that allows for quick removal of the chip, less heat is generated during the cut process, which means you get three times the number of cuts that a standard bit offers. Our extensive experience as an industrial tool bit manufacturer enables us to offer our DURABIT line of premium cutting bits. Through our ongoing bit design research, our engineering department continues to provide the latest advancements in bit geometry and manufacturing methods. This produces bits perfectly matched to the materials being cut, ensuring maximum edge life and superior results. Call today for info on the best bits made for your equipment.
For more information call toll free... (800)DURABIT
- Better cut consistency.
- Faster cut times.
- Easier to achieve high precision, accurate results.
- Up to 3 times the number of cuts per bit over std. bits!
- Patented technology (Pat. No. 5,868,531 and Pat. No. 6,042,309). Get superior results!
We pride ourselves on making the best tool bits in the industry. You won’t find anyone who can make them as well. Guaranteed. For that reason, we offer a Resharp Program that allows you to get the most out of your tool bits.
Here’s what we can do with your dull and used tool bits:
Resharp Standard Bits:
1+ Standard Stock Bits $19/each
1+ Durabits $19/each
Resharp Custom Tool Bits:
All non-standard or custom tool bits will be reviewed by the Grinding Department to determine the cost to resharpen. Your sales representative will contact you with a quote.
Scrapped Tool Bits:
There will be some tool bits that you return that will not have enough material remaining to resharp. You will be notified of the amount of scrapped tool bits and whether you would like to purchase replacements. Those determined as not viable for resharpening will not be returned.
We do not resharpen tool bits from other manufacturers.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Fill out the form completely. Upon completion you will receive a confirmation email.
- Please print two copies of the confirmation email. One for your records and one to include inside the box with your tool bits.
- Package tool bits in need of resharpening with the confirmation email and mail all items to the address listed on the confirmation email.
- We cannot guarantee that all your returned tool bits will have enough remaining material to sharpen properly. You will be notified once we receive the tool bits, what we can offer.
- These tool bits are still sharp enough to cut you and the packaging. Please package them carefully to avoid damage to you, the bit and the packaging.