Need a custom tool
call us today
Reliable Pipeline Cutting and Facing Tools
Tri Tool’s pipeline equipment are redefining the performance and precision standards for onshore, offshore, and deepwater pipe facing machines.
Global trends in petroleum demand have extended exploration regions, creating a critical demand for pipeline cutting tools and pipeline services to support operations at deeper depths. Difficult offshore projects require extensive levels of customer co-engineering and logistics support to ensure that machines in mission-critical roles receive the parts and specialized accessories needed to perform reliably and efficiently in the world’s harshest working environments.
Tri Tool provides six models of pipeline cutting tools built to withstand the rigors of underwater drilling activities, including:
- Model PFM 614 pipe beveler and facer — portable OD mount machine tool for beveling and facing 6” (168.3mm) through 14” (355.6mm) pipe.
- Model PFM 816 pipe facing tool — ID mount pipeline cutting tool for beveling, facing and/or counter-boring 8” (219mm) through 16” (406.4mm) pipe.
- Model PFM 1632 pipe facer – machines pipe up to 36″ with a special tracking wheel configuration on a pipe with up to a 1″ wall thickness.
- Model PFM 3248 pipe facing tool — ID mount pipeline cutting tool for beveling, facing and/or counter-boring 32″ (812mm) to 48″ (1219mm) pipe.
- Model PFM 3456 pipeline beveling system — ID mount machine tool for beveling, facing and/or counter-boring 34″ (864mm) to 56″ (1422mm) pipe.
- Model PFM 4876 pipe facing machine – Tri Tool’s largest pipeline cutting tool, bevels, faces and counterbores on 48″ through 76″ pipe.
Learn about Tri Tool’s custom equipment engineering capabilities for the offshore pipeline industry. For accuracy, power, and performance in a pipe facing machine designed for dependability, call Tri Tool today.