Tri Tool’s BEVELMASTER® rugged and reliable beveling machines provide the optimum combination of cutting versatility, ease-of use,durability and precision. The 216B is the newest member of that proud family, delivering exceptional levels of performance and operator safety.
- No pinch point design ensures operator safety
- Proven, reliable spur gear drive for more cutting power
- Faster speed & power for heavy wall and single point cutting
- 3 tool holders bevel, face and counterbore at the same time
- 2 power inputs provide optional high or low speed cutting
The Model 216B is the perfect ID mount portable machine tool for beveling, facing, and counterboring 6” thru 16” pipe. Single Point facing and beveling up to 32” pipe is achievable with the optional Single Point Module kit, sold separately. The tool is configured with an in-line feed knob and right angle pneumatic or in-line hydraulic drive motor. A 2-speed gearbox allows for low speed, high torque form tool machining, and high speed single point machining.
Call for more information about this remarkable new machine.