Even in the era of the Internet, there is still the critical need to communicate directly with manufacturers regarding the equipment you need for your business. Trade shows have always provided an opportunity to escape the daily routine of your workplace and attend an event where vendors can display their latest developments, and best of all, you can compare equipment from competing manufacturers up close and personal. Show representatives are selected for their ability to tackle tough questions from both customers and prospective customers on the spot. Live equipment demos permit you to see equipment running before you make your purchasing decision.
Tri Tool takes customer communications seriously and annually exhibits at trade shows and regional equipment shows across the U.S. and around the world. Some of our upcoming trade shows for the rest of 2017 and into 2018 include:
- FABTECH 2017, Chicago, IL, Booth #B33013, Nov. 6 – 9
- Power-Gen Intl 2017, Las Vegas, NV, Booth #5615, Dec. 5 – 7
- Tube Dusseldorf, Germany, Booth #6C29-6 April 16–20
- ExpoMin, Santiago, Chile, Booth #101-2, April 23–27
- OTC, Houston, TX, Booth #5001, April 30 – May 3
- AWS FABTECH WeldMex, Mexico City, #Booth 1005, May 2–4
Stop by and see us when we are exhibiting at a trade show in your area. Get personal assistance and application solutions for your biggest challenges and learn how to save time and money.
Call for more information about complimentary ticket availability for some shows, or for any applicable show special pricing for attendees who stop by and see our latest innovations.