DualARC – Multi-Process Weld Head for Both Precision Orbital and Linear Welding
The new DualARC Weld Head is a breakthrough in mechanized orbital tube welding. Its new design permits rapid change over from GTAW to GMAW. Automatic steering control provides precision non-symmetrical weld paths for saddle and other special shapes, and automatic rewind and bead placement.
The weld head traverses on modular guide tracks for accurate and solid positioning, optimal for narrow groove orbital welding. The DualARC Weld Head is perfectly matched to the OrbitMASTER controller for orbital welding system applications.
- Rugged Construction for Accuracy
- Rapid Process Switching Without Removing Head From Track
- Automatic Steering Control
- Automatic Rewind & Bead Placement
- The new DualARC® Weld Head’s design permits rapid change-over from GTAW to GMAW. Automatic steering control provides precision non-symmetrical weld paths for saddle and other special shapes, and automatic rewind and bead placement.
The new DualARC® has been designed from the ground up for use with the AdaptARC automated welding machine to provide ease of user maintenance with “off the shelf parts” that can be changed in-place with common tools. Rugged construction delivers the precision and repeatable accuracy so critical for the tight tolerances of the orbital welding process.
Trust Tri Tool to deliver the best in mechanized orbital tube welding systems.