TERRAMAX High-Mobility Midstream Pipe Facing Machine
The TERRAMAX pipe facing machine (PFM) is an ID mount machine tool for beveling, facing and/or counter-boring 24″ to 48″ pipe (depending on configuration). This new midstream PFM features exceptional modularity which makes changing configurations fast and easy, helping you to take advantage of its wide cutting range capabilities. This new pipe facing and beveling machine was developed through Tri Tool’s many years of OEM experience providing successful pipe cutting machining solutions. Combined with practical field knowledge gained from being a leading on-site field service provider, our new land-based pipe facing machine offers the precision and performance you expect built around a price point that will help maximize your project’s budget.
- Operator friendly, low-maintenance tool module design
- Lower weight (< 6,000 lb.) pipe facing machine facilitates easy repositioning
- Built-in anti-vibration properties for better surface finishes
- Increased modularity with two cutting heads and three mandrel height configurations, allowing one machine to cover the entire 24″ to 48″ cutting range
- Wall thickness capacity up to 1.25″ on 24″ through 36″ OD tube or pipe, and up to 1.125″ wall for 338″ through 48″ OD tupe or pipe.