We pride ourselves on making the best tool bits in the industry. You won’t find anyone who can make them as well. Guaranteed. For that reason, we offer a Resharp Program that allows you to get the most out of your tool bits.
Using sharp, OEM tool bits with a superb leading edge and optimal design geometry, is the key to obtaining repeatable machining precision with high-performance Tri Tool portable machine tools.
Here’s what we can do with your dull and used tool bits:
Resharp Bits Cost:
The cost to resharpen bits (including DuraBit® 1-7) is $19 each.
Resharp Custom Tool Bits:
All non-standard or custom tool bits will be reviewed by the Grinding Department to determine the cost to resharpen. Your sales representative will contact you with a quote.
Scrapped Tool Bits:
There will be some tool bits that you return that will not have enough material remaining to resharp. You will be notified of the amount of scrapped tool bits and whether you would like to purchase replacements. Those determined as not viable for resharpening will not be returned unless requested and return postage paid.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Fill out the form completely. Upon completion you will receive a confirmation email.
- Please print two copies of the confirmation email. One for your records and one to include inside the box with your tool bits.
- Package tool bits in need of resharpening with the confirmation email and mail all items to the address listed on the confirmation email.
- We cannot guarantee that all your returned tool bits will have enough remaining material to sharpen properly. You will be notified once we receive the tool bits, what we can offer.
- These tool bits are still sharp enough to cut you and the packaging. Please package them carefully to avoid damage to you, the bit and the packaging.