Faster, Better, Safer
Tri Tool’s 600 Series RBL-G2 split frame next generation clamshell lathe was designed with safety as the top priority. It delivers faster, better performance with the durability you expect from Tri Tool.
- Pinch points minimized for improved safety
- Patented tool module ensures a smoother, cleaner cut
- Sever and bevel up to 3x faster for higher productivity
- High speed inline and right angle motor options in a single drive housing adds flexibility and reduces machining time
- Simplified tool bit setup saves time and minimizes required level of operator training
- Economical high-speed carbide sever kit allows for sequential sever and bevel operations with minimal setup
- Corrosion-resistant coating enhances protection in harsh environments
Safety is our first core value and was the primary goal for our engineers when tackling this redesign effort. Our patented tool module design along with the integration of the new fixed-position tripper mechanism with the tapered drive housing minimizes pinch points for superior operator safety.
Tri Tool equipment is known for performance, so our engineers delivered with a new high-speed motor option that can sever and bevel up to 3x faster and can be shifted from an inline to a right angle configuration in minutes. Our patented tool module provides stability for smooth operation and superior surface finishes. An updated, lower cost carbide sever kit quickly attaches for rapid set up. The RBL-G2 Clamshell Lathe also includes the latest in corrosion resistant plating technology for long lasting protection from the roughest environments, increases tool durability, and minimizes downtime for maintenance.